14 February, 2012

Carlos Tevez Come back

Carlos Teves wants to restore good relations with the club. Carlos Teves has been three months in Argentina, after Tevez problematic when not in play in the Champions League against Bayern Munich.

Carlos Tevez finally flew back to England to resume his career with Manchester City.

Argentina striker reveals desire to improve ties with the club.

"I personally think I did not make a mistake, but if the club think so, I apologize," he said in an interview with Fox Sports.

"I'm ready to go back, to win and do the best with the club jersey," he continued.

Unmitigated, Tevez also expressed readiness to bring City back into a champion. But for now the most important thing for him is to re-fit.

"That's the important thing for me, the re-fit. In two weeks, I should be back to play, I think so," said Tevez.

Carlos Tevez of Manchester City Striker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...