08 February, 2012

Lukasz Fabianski Want to flee for Euro 2012

Lukasz Fabianski is rarely played by Arsenal this season to get a chance to play regularly for Euro 2012. Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski the opportunity to leave on loan.

With the approach of the Euro 2012 event held in his country, the 26-year-old player wants to leave to get a chance to appear regularly, so that chances of a Polish national team goalkeeper is widening.

"I want to play, and like all of us, I will fight as hard as possible to get as many opportunities as possible," he said.

"This is a big month for me, come on, the Euro will not come to your country at any time in your career, so it was important for me to play and open up opportunities to get involved there."

"I have talked to Poland and his assistant coaches. They understood my situation, so we'll see what happens."

"Playing regularly will greatly help me in the next few months, it is very crucial."

Lukasz Fabianski Arsenal

Lukasz Fabianski Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...