29 December, 2011

Rio Ferdinand ready to bring Manchester United to the top of glory

Rio Ferdinand "Grin"

"This injury made ​​me not get a consistency game, but this season I've played with pretty consistent and you have seen the results."


Rio Ferdinand "encouraging"

When this condition Ferdinand has rebounded, and he was ready to bounce back and provide a consistent appearance. He is also ready to answer the criticism given to him.

Rio Ferdinand "Strong Figure"

"I never felt this good condition within 18 months of the last two years. Playing regularly will improve your performance and your confidence. As I said, if I am quite happy now. "



Rio Ferdinand "Great Body"

Rio Ferdinand "Wonderfull Captain"

Rio Ferdinand "shout"

Rio Ferdinand "Former Captain Three Lions"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...