13 February, 2012

Finally, Luis Suarez Apologizes

Luis Suarez did something stupid when the game yesterday, but Suarez wanted to end with Patrice Evra.

Striker Luis Suarez refused to apologize for his helping hand Patrice Evra when Liverpool travel to Old Trafford to face Manchester United.

"I spoke with the manager after the game, and I admit making mistakes again," Suarez said as quoted by the official Liverpool website.

"I do not just ignore Evra, but also his club. I made ​​a mistake, and regretted everything that happened," he continued.

Suarez flood of criticism after refusing a helping hand Evra captain in a match which was won by the Red Devils. Suarez scored the only goal in the match Liverpool.

"I should have received a helping hand Evra before the game began. Once again I apologize for my actions," said Suarez.

"I want to put an end to all this and concentrate on football," Uruguay's players ending.

Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...