13 February, 2012

Fernando Llorente Want to play in the Premier League

Liorente performances in this season with Bilbao. Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente claimed to want to move to the Premier League one day.

Llorente claims to have talked with the Spanish players ever and grazing in the UK to find relevant information in the style of football there.

"I've often told that my style of play would fit in the Premier League," said Llorente told Esquire.

"I talked about it with Fernando Torres and Xabi Alonso dna they told me that in the UK live for football fans, there also have respect for the players and also the tradition that enveloped him."

"Maybe I'll try it in the next few years but for now I feel the Spanish Primera Liga is my home."

As you know, the current 26-year-old player is targeted by Real Madrid and several Premier League clubs such as Manchester City and Tottenham.

Fernando Llorente of Athletic Bilbao Striker

Fernando Llorente of Athletic Bilbao Striker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...