10 November, 2011

Mario Balotelli Ready to be the spearhead of the Italian national team

Italian National Team has a problem on the front line after Giuseppe Rossi and Antonio Cassano should be absent for six months.

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli who was on fire in the English premier league says ready to replace the role of Antonio Cassano.

"I always get pressure, but I do not feel it," he said when asked if he felt a greater pressure by the absence of Cassano and Rossi.

"Coach (Cesare Prandelli) expect a lot to me, even when Rossi and Cassano was in the team. We are all strong players and in the future, we can enter the history books together."

"But I am always ready to accept responsibility, I am always ready. Maybe there are some people who think otherwise."

Mario Balotelli Manchester-City

Mario Balotelli Italian Player

Mario Balotelli Italian Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...