15 November, 2011

Marvin Martin wanted to focus on Sochaux

Marvin Martin Sochaux Player

Marvin Martin who played brilliantly with Sochaux was ogled many big European clubs. But the club insisted no intention to sell.

Marvin Martin said he was happy with the situation in Sochaux after the club confirmed prepared to consider bids entered for him.

But that decision turned out to affect the appearance of Martin. 23-year-old player was asked the club to open with the inclusion of an offer so he could play more quietly.

"Stay here becomes difficult. The problem in this transfer did influence me," said Martin, some time ago.

"But I've done a good conversation with the chairman and I am finally happy with my situation."

"The club pledged not to close the entrance door to bid me leave the club," he said.

Marvin Martin Sochaux Player

Marvin Martin Sochaux Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...