08 November, 2011

Wilshere Arsenal want to be a Legend

Wilshere is one of the best young players who have Arsenal. Wilshere is Arsenal's academy the original product. 19-year-old boy managed to promotion to the senior team in 2008 and diving with his official debut against Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League.

In the summer, the Gunners abandoned two key players Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona followed by Samir Nasri who flee to a rival team, Manchester City. Wilshere has no interest in following in the footsteps of two colleagues that. Jack Wilshere has no interest in changing clubs. Wilshere promised to continue to stay at Arsenal until the end of his career.


"It was I promised will last forever at Arsenal? I can promise that, yes," cried Wilshere was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

"I've been at this club since I was nine years old and I have learned love him. From the time (Patrick) Vieira to (Dennis) Bergkamp, (Cesc) Fabregas, I have watched them and continue."


"But now there are new players like (Aaron) Ramsey, myself, Kieran Gibbs, hopefully we can create something special. I love this club and I want to be a part of her future," he finished.

Wilshere appearance with Arsenal has appeared 64 times with a donation of three goals and 10 assists. This season, can not appear because they are undergoing recovery from an ankle injury.

Jack Wilshere Arsenal

Jack Wilshere Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...