15 December, 2011

Bojan Krkic: I'm sorry Roma

Roma striker Bojan Krkic has apologized after his team had lost 3-0 over Fiorentina and he has stated its commitment in Serie A.

Spanish international striker U-21 was awarded a red card in the 85th minute at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, after Juan also expelled by the referee in the 16th minute and Fernando Gago gets double yellow card and red card continues in the 77th minute. So practical in the field only eight players left Roma.

"I made a mistake," said the Spain Under-21 international Bojan Krkic, was quoted as saying "La Repubblica".

"I was in a part of the field, I did not used to and I betrayed my instincts. I do not want to concede a third goal. I was very angry. I just turned 21, give me time to develop and then you can punish me," he said.

Bojan expressed its commitment to the Italian capital club, and he said that he "dumped" by Barca to a club anywhere in the transfer market last summer.

"Tottenham, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain all wanted me. But I came here with enthusiasm," he added.

"I want to be part of the squad and entered into the plans of new Roma coach Luis Enrique," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...