24 December, 2011

Fernando Torres continues blasphemed

Chelsea striker Fernando Torres, continues to receive harsh criticism in recent months. Stickers worth 50 million euros is hoping he can get out of any criticism.

Fernando Torres

"I will try to very humbly and returned to the Chelsea line-up. I do not look good, but my world and European champions. I deserve more respect," says Torres

Fernando Torres

"It's hard to be on the bench, but I respect the players who play. I will support the team and work hard to get back into the main team," said the player nicknamed El Nino.

In the Spanish national team, also threatened the position of Torres. He had received a warning from coach Vicente Del Bosque to improve sharpness.

Fernando Torres

"It is true that Vicente Del Bosque worried about me and my appearance at Chelsea. But, it all depends on me to back into a striker as before." Torres said

Fernando Torres

"If I go back to play like a few years ago, I again will play an important role in the Spanish national team," added Torres.

Fernando Torres "must smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...