14 December, 2011

Edinson Cavani "the great" worth 50 million euros

Edinson Cavani "Resilient and Low Profile"

Edinson Cavani neat appearance this season with Napoli draw ask a number of big European clubs. Manchester City and Chelsea reportedly interested in bringing the Uruguay striker.

Cavani own claim to be interested taste of English football. "I like English football. There are some tough teams and appear so dynamic," he says.

However, he also praised the competition in Spain. According to him, the character of the game itself is very suitable in the Liga BBVA. "I also like the Spanish football is played with a lot of space. It is ideal for me," he added.

However, Cavani denied if you want to immediately pull out of Napoli. "My future is in Napoli. I do not doubt it. After all this is still a long season. I just focus for the next game," said Cavani.

Napoli itself trying to avoid the temptation of some clubs bidders in January. Tag of up to 50 million euros even pinned Cavani management in order to not leave Napoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...