31 December, 2011

John Terry: Want Chelsea Forever

Chelsea captain and England's John Terry says it wants to spend his career on the London club, ahead of the English Premiership league match at home against Aston Villa.

31-year-old central defender is less appropriate during this season, could be a problem in the Chelsea back line, under the leadership of new coach Andre Villas-Boas.

John Terry "Quiet"

"I spent a career here and I was lucky enough to start playing here at a very young age and continue here."

John Terry - Cool

"I am very proud to be in a club - and no way to see my own with wearing anything, and reports that you can support it does not make sense."

John Terry "Good Captain"

"I see some coaches come here - the great coach - and I was able to keep improving."

John Terry "shouted"

"This is because one, I want it, I see this kind of club that I always wanted to be with. When I end the play, I want to bring my kids back here and see the game."

Terry had to deal with the law after the act of racism against QPR defender, Anton Ferdinand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...