01 December, 2011

Federico Macheda ready to compete with Danny Welbeck

Federico Macheda Manchester United players who often go into a reserve, Macheda was sure he would be able to match the quality of Danny Welbeck. Although some playing time, Macheda has not shown his best performance. Manchester United's young striker Federico Macheda has insisted he is not revenge on Danny Welbeck.

As is known, Welbeck Macheda beat in the race for a regular place in United's front line. However, the Italian striker Welbeck admitted deserved.

"My situation at United? We have a lot of strikers and it was very complicated, but I understand the situation," said Macheda.

"Welbeck has exploded, I suffered an injury during one month and I only played for ten minutes against Newcastle."

"Welbeck is a tremendous player and a very good person. I have been playing with him since age 16 years and we are in the youth team together."

"I think he'll be a big star in the future. I am also confident will be able to emulate him because, although there are some criticisms, I was aged 20 years."

Federico Macheda of Manchester United in action

Danny Welbeck of Manchester United in action

Danny Welbeck of Manchester United celebrates scoring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...