20 December, 2011

Philippe Mexes admitted very pleased to be immediately performed with AC Milan after a long hit by injuries


Tuesday, AC Milan defender Philippe Mexes admitted impatiently back onto the field after such a long injury. although recently joined AC Milan, he could not do much because of a knee injury since last April.


Mexes then could defend Milan in Serie A, before he gets another disaster. Her hands cracked and he had to re-enter the treatment room.


After waiting for months, the French players were finally able to appear to defend the Rossoneri. Mexes was sent as a starter during Milan's 2-2 draw with Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League, Tuesday, October 6, 2011.


"Practice session can never replace an actual game. I've been waiting eight months to play. I was very pleased when I started playing. I have to thank the doctors and medical teams who have helped me for several months now," said Mexes.


"It's not easy. It is a long journey and I am happy to finally get out of difficult times. Let's hope a better future." Mexes further.


"I now need to familiarize themselves with the team. I worked hard to contribute. I just need time to have confidence in and help this team," lid former AS Roma defender is.


The return Mexes is certainly good news for Milan. He could replace the role of Alessandro Nesta, who is also being heavily injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...