14 December, 2011

Didier Drogba "Still love and loyalty to Chelsea"

Didier Drogba said he survived at least two more years on the board of a football game, after leading Chelsea to the Champions League round of 16.

Drogba had already declared he would not leave the club in the January transfer window and he indicated his desire to survive for two years to renew his contract.

When asked if he wanted a two-year stay at the top of the club, Drogba said: "I hope so."

"I started the game at the level of late. I was 25 years old when he started the first game in the Champions League."

"I feel happy, I feel comfortable playing on the field. I'm really enjoying it, enjoying football. When we win, as now, I am really excited," he said.

He is also looking at will do our best in contract negotiations, by saying, "My future is not too important. When the time comes, we'll talk about it.

One of the Drogba action, as the striker is difficult to maintain the opposite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...